We are looking for a HGV II Roll On/Off Skip driver for a client based in Chelmsford.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must hold a minimum current Class C LGV Licence / HGV2
- Delivery and collection of skips and disposal of waste in a safe and proper manner..
- Experience within the Waste Industry, preferably operating within Civic Amenity sites and Transfer Station, however, full training can be given.
- Be able to understand and carry out Company practices and policies.
- A flexible nature to ensure effective deployment of Company vehicles, associated operations and be willing to operate other vehicles of the same and other types at other LWL sites as directed on a temporary or full-time basis
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake the necessary daily checks as per the Drivers/Operator handbook
- To ensure that each day all completed work is detailed on your daily worksheet and that they are handed in daily/weekly along with the daily vehicle check sheets, fuel receipts and Weighbridge tickets
- To comply with all traffic laws and legislation with relation to your duties including the security and weight of loads
- To Help out with manual work and loading when required