We are looking for HGV II drivers for a client based in Wymondham.
Our Client are the leading supplier of on-site mixed concrete, providing best quality concrete solutions to the eastern region from Stowmarket and ready mixed concrete from Bury St Edmunds , Wymondham and Cambridge.
As an HGV driver your responsibilities will include:
- Travelling to and from sites in and around Norfolk
- Being responsible for operating a readymix concrete mixer allowing for quick, clean and efficient pours
- Performing basic maintenance and checks on your HGV as well as the mounted mixer
- Deal with complex pours and logistical challenges in a calm manner
- Communicating effectively with your colleagues
- Demonstrating a professional work ethic
Class 2 Driving License
Experience in the industry is not essential but will be useful.
A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly.
Good spoken English skills to deal with both customers and logistics staff
A decent knowledge of London’s roads, traffic and restrictions
Good rates of Pay, Permanent positions
For more information call Amanda on 01206 548421.
Applications for this vacancy are closed