Our Client has a vacancy for a HGV II ADR Cylinder Driver in Halstead
They are the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for delivering gas cylinders to customers whilst providing excellent
face to face customer service.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Reporting to the Site Manager
• Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per operational procedures
• Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
• Be compliant with the driver’s hours and tachograph regulations
• Meet Flogas driver performance standards
• Contributing in developing customer base / reporting competitor activity in area
• Heavy manual handling required
What do they want from you?
• HGV II
• Driver qualification card (DCPC)
• ADR (class 2 gases)
• Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours (incl some weekend working)
• Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
In return, they offer a competitive salary, overtime, paid tachograph breaks, 33 days holiday pro rata, death in service
For more information call Amanda or Ben.